8 channel line output converter with 13 brands equalizer
8 channel line output converter with 13 brands equalizerComing Soon!!!
- Maximum Input Voltage : 50V
- Maximum Output Voltage : 9V
- THD : .01%
- Input Impedence : > 20kK ohms
- Output Impedence : 50 ohms
- Signal to Noise : > 98dB
- Signal Sense Level DC sense
- Power Connections - These connections are for input power, chassis ground and remote turn-on. Use a minimum of 18 gauge wire for power and ground connections. The power wire should be fused with a 1 amp fuse
- Input Gain Adjustment - This control matches the input level of your coe8eq with the output level of your source unit
- Power Indicator - The LED indicated when the coe8 is powered on
- Maximum Indicator - This LED indicated when the signal is at its maximum level before distortion occurs. When the input "Gain" adjustment is set correctly and the source unit is at its maximum volume this LED should flicker intermittently.
- Summing Indicators - These LED's indicate when a channel is being summed with main channel
- RCA Outputs - These RCA output jacks provide a full range signal to your amplifier. Channel 4 has one additional feature. When there is no signal present on Channel 4, Channel 3's input will automatically be sent out Channel 4.
- AUX Input - This RCA input jack allows your to connect an additional source to the coe8eq such as na Ipod
- Remote Control - This port is for the dual function Caché remote control (Included). The first function is source selection. Pushing the control knob in will toggle the coe8eq's input between the AUX and Main channels. The second funciton allows the user to control the level of Channel 4's output up to the maximum adjustment level set on the coe8eq This control does not add any additional gain, it only attenuates the level at which the coe8eq was set.
- High Level Inputs - Each terminal block allows for the high level left and right channel signal to be input from the source unit. All four inputs are full range inputs.
- Frequency Adjustment Point - Front 90Hz, 180 Hz, 500 Hz, 5K, 12.5K, or Rear 90Hz, 180Hz, 500Hz, 5K, 12.5K or Sub 31Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz
- EQBoost : -12dB ~ +12dB
- Always mount the unit in a fashion so that it can be easily accessible for making adjustments
- Avoid mounting the unit to subwoofer enclosures or high vibration areas
- Do not cover the unit with carpet or any other material
- Do not mount the unit in the engine compartment or anywhere that it will be subject to high temperature. (id, direct sunlight or heater) moisture, dust or dirt.
- Use rubber or plastic grmmets to protect wires when routing them through metal.
- Always keep signal wires away from high current power wires
- The ground connection should always be the first connection made
WIRING INSTRUCTIONSGround Connection (GND)The main ground connection should be made between the Gnd terminal on the unit and a metal part of the vehicle close to the mounting location. The wire needs to be as short as possible to minimize the possibility of induced noise. You should use 19 gauge wire or larger for the ground connection.The metal point on the vehicle where the ground connection is made needs to have all paint removed and be scuffed down be the bare metal. The ground wire should have ring terminal soldered to it and be bolted directly to the vehicle with the use of a star washer. Do not ground the unit near existing (factory) ground points. These areas generally have multiple devices grounded to them and can cause induced noise.
Power Connection (+12V)The main power connection should be made at the batter. This will ensure that the unit receives the best possible connection to minimize noise. There must be an inline fuse (1 amp) placed in series with the unit. The fuse should be withing 18" of the battery. You should use 18 gauge wire or larger for the power connection. The power wire should have ring terminal soldered to it and be bolted to the vehicles battery. Do ot install the fuse in the holder untill all the systems connections have been made.
Remote In (REM)The Caché is turned on by applying +12 VDC to the remote turn-on terminal. This terminal should be connected to the remote lead from the car stereo. This remote lead from the source unit will trigger a +12V output only when the car stereo is turned on. If the source unit does not provide a remote turn on you can use the accessory terminal in the cars fuse block. This will however turn the unit on and off with the key, regardless of whether the source unit is on or off.
Remote OutThis Caché unit is equipped with a signal sensing circuit that can detect a signal on its input and provide a + 12 output signal to turn on a aftermarket amplifier. Connect this to the remote terminal on an aftermarket amplifier.